Raksha Bandhan 2022: Raksha Bandhan is celebrated on the full moon day of Sawan month. This day is very special for brother and sister. Poverty ends by taking some effective measures on this day. So let’s know some special measures by adopting which you can get out of any kind of crisis.
Also read: Vastu Tips: Don’t forget to plant these plants in the premises of the house, otherwise life will pass in poverty, the blessings will stop
- The festival of Raksha Bandhan is celebrated on the full moon day of Sawan. The deity of the full moon is the moon. On this day the moon god should be worshipped. This makes the person possessive. Chandra is said to be the deity of Soumya.
- This time Raksha Bandhan is coming on the last Monday of Sawan. Monday is the day of both Mahadev and Chandra. Worship both on this day. It brings happiness, peace and prosperity in life.
- This time Raksha Bandhan is a very good event. This day is both the last Monday of Shravan and Raksha Bandhan. Keep fast on this day. It will give very good results.
- On the day of Raksha Bandhan, tie Rakhi to Hanuman ji. This increases the love between siblings.
- If anyone thinks that his brother has been noticed by someone. On this day, attack your brother with alum seven times and throw him at the crossroads or set the stove on fire. With this, the blame of the eyes on the brother ends.
- Worship Lord Ganesha on the day of Raksha Bandhan. This increases the love between siblings.
- Do not make your sister angry on the day of Raksha Bandhan. Give her a favorite gift on this day. This will bring happiness in the life of siblings.
- Keep a pink cloth in your sister’s hand. Put akshat, betel nut and one rupee coin in it. Only then give clothes and gifts to your sister. After this, keep that pink cloth in the safe. This will end poverty.
- On the day of Raksha Bandhan, tie Rakhi with classical rituals. Worship the sage Muni on this day. Offer obeisances to your ancestors too. By doing this, the blessings of the ancestors will remain on you.
read this also: Lord Shiva: In the memory of Mother Sati, Shiva wears ashes! Must know this incident related to Mahadev
For all the news of the country and the world, subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘Web News India’ now. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.