Kidney Disease : Kidney is considered a very important part of the body. Kidney failure kills a person. These days, whether a child or an elder, you will find yourself battling this serious disease. It is not necessary that the kidney is damaged by drinking alcohol, sometimes the kidney also gets damaged due to other reasons. The kidney also filters our blood. Therefore, kidney failure leads humans to death. Similarly, children suffering from chronic kidney disease are not rare in India. Rather, it remains a dangerous disease and a major public health challenge, with millions of children suffering from it globally. Several reports suggest that there has been a rapid increase in kidney disease over the past 20 years. According to the doctors, the problem related to kidney is due to the deteriorating routine and changing diet. Therefore it is very important to have good food and drink.
kidney failure symptoms
1) Loss of appetite and fatigue
2) Swelling or swelling around the eyes, feet, and ankles
3) Prolonged bed wetting or frequent urination in children five years of age or older
4) Poor growth compared to other children of the same age group
6) Severe and persistent headache
7) A state of anemia due to a decrease in the production of red blood cells
read this also: Mango Side Effects: This is the right way to eat mango, will not do any harm
ways to prevent kidney disease
1) Regular aerobic exercise.
2) Balanced diet.
3) Keep weight under control.
4) Do not smoke and consume tobacco products.
5) Drink plenty of water.
6) Annual kidney check-up.
7) Away from alcohol.
read this also: Relationship Tips: Telling this to your wife increases the problems
For all the news of the country and the world, subscribe to our YouTube channel ‘Web News India’ now. You can also follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.